Sunday, March 18, 2018

Things on my mind #3: Anime boys and/with flower crowns

I adore anime boys more than the ones in real life. It's kinda weird because when I'm daydreaming, reality sucka punches me in the face and yells how they're not real. Then, logical thinking kicks me in the gut and says if they would like me in real life. That would be a no, unless their name is Alois Trancy or a pedophile. Here are my favorites (listed by animes)-
1.Death note (not all dead,but dead)

2. Hetalia 
3.black butler
4. DRAMAtical Murder
4. Free! Swimming Anime
5.Attack on Titan



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also LOVE flower crowns. They're so retro and cute. They remind me of flower fairies and when I lived in Portland.
I also love anime boys with flower crowns ,too.
This post is a flashback from middle school. I was super obsessed like this then. So, enjoy I guess /:












No comments:

Post a Comment

robby town project part 1: humble beginnings

  Back in first to second grade, I would play to toys in this make believe town called Robby Town. Robby Town kinda mimiaced the are me at t...